Hello all! We are almost to the finish line so lets finish strong.
Week 8 assignments are posted under the “student” tab as usual. I hope you will fill out the form (choir) and send your email (theory). I have really enjoyed everything this school year and I am so bummed it has ended the way it has but I can’t wait for the day to see you all again and to begin making music. It will be awesome!
- Finish turning in your auditions! Without sending in an audition you have no opportunity to move up a choir. Just do your best!
- Pop Show auditions can be sent in until Friday for a letter jacket point. If you don’t submit you don’t get the point towards earning a jacket.
- Look for information about a virtual banquet next week.
- Officer applications are due Friday as well as your photos (make sure we see your face) and videos from Presidential nominees.
- Sign up to place flags for Memorial Day! Earn a point and help choir!
Next Tuesday, May 19 will be uniform drop off. Please read the following instructions carefully so we do our best to get this done efficiently and safely.
- Dresses and all tuxedo parts need to be on a hanger (the one it came on if possible)
- Place a plastic bag or trash bag over your dress/tuxedo and tie it up at the bottom enclosing the entire uniform
- Staple, clip, etc a note or piece of paper to the bag with your student’s name legibly written on the paper/note
- Bring your uniform to GOHS from 1:00-3:00 pm on Tuesday, May 19 at the back of the school at the auditorium entrance. (like a concert setting)
- Mr. Smith will be out back with hanging racks for you to get out and hang your uniform on. **he will not be touching your items so you must do this**
- He will cross your name off the list once it is returned. Failure to return a uniform may result in a debt to cover the cost of the items. (Dress-$80-100) (Tux-$150)
- If you wish to dry clean your uniform you are more than welcome but are not required to do so. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT WASH/DRY YOUR UNIFORMS
- If you cannot drop off your student’s uniform at the specified drop off time you must email Mr. Smith to find a time to do this.
- Uniforms WILL NOT be accepted at the front office! They know to not accept them and will not be touching your stuff.
- You are welcome to drop off other student’s uniforms that are in choir, just please make sure they are bagged and labeled appropriately so they are credited for turning it in.
Any questions or time issues can be discussed through email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Booster Club Information:
Our wonderful booster club has done an outstanding job for the past two years and due to by laws we need to switch things ups with people on the board. Most importantly we need a President and Treasurer to function. If you choose to run or are voted in one of those positions, Sharon and Martha will be there to help you , as they have run those positions for us since the booster club was formed. There are several other positions available as well and we would love to have you join us help support the choir program.